Most important: I’ve made some changes to the modlink patch which should fix some problems with newer applications. Please let me know if you find any bugs. Also, make sure you’ve downloaded the zeroconf compatible serialosc.maxpat file or connections won’t work correctly.
I spent a lot of time working with the Live 9.1 Push scripts over the weekend. It was a selfish pursuit, mostly to integrate some features in AumPush that I want to use. I’ve been toting around an iPad with the Shove template on it, and although I like things I can do with it, I miss all those knobs and faders from my CNTRLR. So I implemented a new layer over the Master fader on the Push, and it does neat things like allow device selection, access to sends and returns, and channel selection. It’s not ready for public consumption yet, but I think its a step in the right direction in several ways (for instance, access to Returns on Push is tedious for me….there’s no quick way to get there!).
The upside to all this: a much better understanding of some of the new elements included with the Live9 _Framework and Push scripts. Its taking me a long time, but I’m finally getting the hang of this stuff. Now to put it to some good use….