Yeah, that’s me, believe it or not.
If you’ve been watching the monomodular_git repo, you probably don’t believe that anything is going on over here…..but that’s because I moved everything for b996 over to:
Reason being that the internal structure has changed for the upcoming release and I didn’t want to further fubar any of you that are still using the old stuff from b994/b995.
I was on the last script (Base) two weeks ago, and decided that instead of spending a week trying to figure out what I did in the original and work around its deficiencies, I’d spend a week recoding so that I could subclass its Instrument functionality and include it in the other scripts. ANNNNDDDD, two weeks LATER….its done. Putting the finishing touches on it now.
I need to go back to some of the other scripts and add the new Instrument functionality, and I’m currently working with Darren @ Isotonik and Lee @ sigabort to get some implementation details covered for their support on Livid’s UserModes, but you’ll be seeing a release very soon.
If you have time to do some testing, please let me know….I can use all the help I can get!