Fail.

So, I’d previously promised a Live-native solution for multichannel MIDI.  I’d been testing things in Python in this regard, and had some really good results.  Well, after putting everything together and testing it, I found that a real-world prototype didn’t match the performance of my initial testing (but did match the performance of my testing results a year ago….sigh….I should’ve known).  So scratch that.

Otherwise, things are going well.  I’ve managed to shoehorn Boiingg, PressCafe, Polygome, and TR256 into hex without having to make many compromises.  Initial testing is encouraging….this is going to be FUN!  I have a block of time to finish things this weekend, so hopefully there will be at least an SVN commit coming in the next week with bug fixes from the b994 release and some new pre-release b995 stuff.  Stay tuned!

 

~ by amounra on December 6, 2012.

4 Responses to “Fail.”

  1. -yeahhh cool we are waiting!!!!

    happy new year!!

  2. Thanx for monomodular you are really helpfull …makes my dancegear : launchpad alive !
    Best application of the year !
    Bought monome and have lots of fun combining the 2

    Greetings for belgium

    Reinhard

Leave a Reply